Friday at Hidden Valley Raceway promises plenty of fast-paced action and excitement as practice, qualifying and demonstration events take place on track. Bring your fold-up chair and position yourself at one of the many public viewing mounds, or take a walk around and soak up all the off-track action on offer.
Your Friday General Admission ticket to Darwin’s biggest party includes:
- General Admission to the CrownBet Darwin Triple Crown Supercars on Friday 15 June
- Access to multiple shaded and open General Admission viewing areas in Darwin’s ultimate racing amphitheatre
- Free public transport to and from the event accessing the Darwin bus network
- Free public parking within Hidden Valley Raceway
- Children age 13 and under receive complimentary entry with a paying adult and a souvenir Superkids Pass
Get your crew together Darwin Supercars – where the sun is always shining and the party’s always happening!